3D Master Sculptor
In 2015 National Geographic stumbled across a beautiful neon and red glowing sea turtle. At the time the live video was taken, the divers had no idea what species they were looking at, except that it was the first biofluorescent turtle ever found. But this stunning creature turned out to be the Hawksbill Sea Turtle. Although the species was first documented back in 1766, this was the first time scientists had ever observed it glowing.
You may be familiar with the material known as ‘tortoiseshell’. Its mottled coloring was popular in combs, jewelry, handles, and guitar picks. Its popularity dates back to Ancient Egyptian times. The material came from the now critically endangered Hawksbill Turtle’s shell. These days, synthetic substitutes exist for those wanting that ‘tortoiseshell’ look.
- Contains 10+ Troy oz of solid silver
- Actual weight 336+ grams of 925 silver
- Measures L: 90mm, W: 112mm, H: 30mm
- Each statue comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Features laser-engraved serial number and purity.