The Silver Swan coin has a limited mintage of 25,000 coins made of .9999 fine Silver. This coin was graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC with the Early Release designation with a population of only 199 coins.
This coin is the second in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Silver Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year, much like the heralded Koala and Kookaburra coin series from Perth.
- Population of only 199 coins in this grade.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000 coins worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coins.
Swans are often a symbol of love and fidelity due to their long-lasting monogamous relationships. Swans are almost entirely herbivorous, though they will eat small amounts of aquatic animals. There are around seven different species of swan found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting and habitat loss. Pollution is also a contributing factor.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2018 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: The design depicts the iconic Swan and her cygnet gracefully swimming on the water's surface. The design includes the purity and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
|Weight (g)||31.1 1 oz|
|Presentation case (box)||
REWARD POINTS: Earn Dazzling Point (equal to an item cost) with our loyalty program; to be converted into a voucher for a future purchase.